Monday, August 25, 2008

Clocks for Homes, Clocks for Industry, Clocks for Defense...

Showing some of my clock collection getting ready for the Lazy Daze Arts & Craft Festival in Cary this last weekend. Good thing I brought them with me...this was my almost by best sellers. Thanks to the great customers and very interesting folks we met down there. The weather was tolerable but still a bit warm. What do we expect in August, eh! Some great artists frequent this show and I feel humbled by being there. MY new clock collection is an assortment of enamels. All fold formed for design and strength, some to a greater degree. Assorted purchased faces and some with separation enamel for the numerals. As was true for this show last year, I received a lot of complements for bowls but no purchases. Earrings were a good sell though. Thanks again great customers....Next show is Rockingham County Folk Festival at the RCCC campus, 9/6 and 7. Hope to see you there!
Posted by Picasa

No comments: