Tuesday, April 22, 2008

Mark Holder Jeweller



What a friendly bunch! At the GBH Festival Buffy from Mark Holder Jeweller came by the booth and told me I should stop by the store. Being one who usually takes advantage of invitations, I did. I met Robyn and Mark Holder, owners who were so friendly. What a pleasure it was. Mark is a very talented and accomplished jeweller, gemologist, and master engraver among other things. With that caliber of folks and shops I can see why the State Street area is booming. If you're looking for beautiful and unique jewelry from wedding rings to estate jewelery or repair, they can do it all. Mark gave me a tour of his extensive shop. They have the latest in tools and equipment for all facets of the jewelery craft and the skill and knowledge to carry it through. Robyn also bought some of my Beggars Bowls....Thanks Robyn.

No comments: